Sunday 12 February 2012

I HAVE NOT YET FOUND THE RIGHT BUTTON to enable your comments to show on the blog page. Until I find it, I will copy and paste them, unedited, from my email feed.
‘HONEST’ commented, “I love this blog. It is so nice to see Wisbech and to remember the history of this town over the years. Personally I feel that the Dail Mail have hidden agendas as to their portrayal of this town as this as present is no different to any other town.
I for one am an advocate for bridging any divides that have arisen over the years in relation to nationalities that have moved to Great Britain. I truly hope that something positive can come out of this. Keep up the good work and making us giggle on facebook :)”

‘SOCRATES’ said,” And it customary to rely, even if you hate the commentator, especially if you've only one comment and the whole blog. It's the way to build Community ;) Yea? It's like, you don't like the guy because he's foreign, but put-up with him because he does the gutters for £20, and then you meet his three year old daughter, and student-nurse wife, and she tells you how her grandmother was shot by Stalin, and how happy she is that Estonia is now part of the EU and she could leave... (Most of this commen
t happened) and then said, “Are you related to Cambridge Scraper? You're both clearly in love with Johnny “two pencils” Elworthy.Not so keen on the Tory, myself, walnut cake or no walnut cake, what with being disabled and all that, but a bloody good effort all round - let down only by the lack of Boobies.
Could we have a post on the Tribal War with March? Or is that as touchy a subject as the Armenian Genocide to a Turk?”

'JAY TURNER' posted, “Excellent Articles, I personally think its all been blown totally out of content and the media are full of their usual c**p as regards Wisbech, migrants etc, were no different than any other town of this size, yes things could be better as it is deprived at present but hope for the future, this publicity needs to be turned towards a positive! Well done, I'd vote for you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment